Sunday, June 13, 2010

Blog

I've been sitting here staring at the computer and realize I can't remember the last time I was on here. I also came to the realization I don't like it. I don't like the colors or the format. I like the music......which I updated a few days ago. To fit my mood, of course!! Clinton will be gone tonight, and J wants to stay up late. She'll be out by 10, I'm sure!!! But, I may stay up, and change some things. 
I'm been feeling quite philosophical lately. Things change. That's my big epiphany. Whether you like it or not. People, weather, your figure, the road your on.....all you can do is fight to keep it the same (just about impossible in my experience) or change with them. In the end, change is probably a good, no, a great thing. Even if you don't want it. Sometimes you have to take a big step back to see what you missed standing up close.

No comments:

Post a Comment