Thursday, May 6, 2010

Our New Life

veggies Pictures, Images and Photos
So, we have so many changes coming up in the next month. Clinton has his tattooing, and the new job he will find, I'm sure before we move. We will be in a new house on June 1st, back in Mountain Home. Once his hours are set, I'll be job hunting for overnight hours. There are several places in Mtn Home open 24 hours. And, on top of all that, we are making dietary changes. Monday, we go vegetarian, and the, vegan. 
I can imaging what people will say. I can't believe it myself. I never thought Clinton would give up bacon! This is not a diet. It's a lifestyle change. We are getting all the no-no's out of house this week, so week can start fresh. Justyce, of course, will still be eating about the same. I'm thinking of taking her off of pasteurized milk and cheese, and switching her to soy. I will be talking to her Doctor first, but I think that's one of the reasons for her stomach issues. Soy may help clear that up. I'm hoping to get us on a mainly raw foods. About 70-80%. There are so many options if you choose to give up meat and dairy. And, you don't miss any of the vitamins, and nutrients you need for good health. 
For Clinton, I think, will be no Mountain Dew, and donuts! I have to give up Coke, and sour cream. I put sour cream on everything!! I have no doubt if the stuff isn't in the house we can do it!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I see so many patients at the hospital that are experiencing the effects of poor eating habits. Good luck on the change! After a couple months, I'll hit you up and see how it's going. :)

    ReplyDelete