Saturday, April 24, 2010

Again? Really?

Soooooo.......we are thinking about moving. Back to Mountain Home before the next school year begins. I hate the idea of moving...but, I understand why Clinton wants to be out from under his boss. Justyce wants to go back to her old friends. The girls here aren't very nice. But the school is excellent! She has a 4th grade reading level now! I'm in the middle. I like the house. I love the size of the yard. Penelope can run, and never get too close to the road. The living room and kitchen are so big, and the fireplace will all be hard to give up. We have a whole extra room for the kids to play in. Don't know how we'll adjust to less space. Then there's the amount. Why do people think their houses are worth $800 a month? Seriously? Rent is taking out here before taxes, so he gets more on his check. That's nice. We have to have a fenced in yard, or P.P. will run off the first chance she gets.
It seems like we should just tough it out and stay here. But....I know we'll all be happier in town. We are far from all the things we enjoy. The library, wal-mart, where we like to eat, the park, Crystal and her kids. And, Clinton will be working at the Mtn. Home shop before too long, and it would save gas and time if we lived there. I think I've decided. Back to Mtn. Home! Hopefully, before the end of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment