Friday, April 30, 2010

Opinions

So, it's been an interesting week. It's been disrespectful, and rude, and I'm not sure how long I can keep the tide of words from breaching the shore. I go out of my way to be nice, polite, respectful of other people. Their space, opinions, themselves as a whole. And, what do I get in return? People in my space, in my life, in my business. When did this blatent disregard for other's  become ok? To put it nicely, if I don't ask you what you think, I probably don't want to know. And, to be honest, I don't care. The only people I listen to, and actually CARE what they think....is Clinton, my Dad, and Crystal. 
It occurred to me this morning I have trash talked some people recently. And, maybe I shouldn't have. But, I also realized I'm being trashed just as badly. Because as it turns out, your life is never your own. It's entertainment for others to comment on, and THINK they know what goes on behind the closed doors. No one knows what goes on in this house, but us. 
Clinton and I talked before he went back to the tattoo shop. A lot. About how many hours, what days, the stress, what I would do with him gone so much, should I go back to work, everything. And, WE made those choices. Anyone on the outside looking in, should never assume to know what is said in private between a couple. WE are good with our lives, so everyone else can but out.

No comments:

Post a Comment