Saturday, April 24, 2010

Music

I've changed my play list again. I keep trying to make the perfect arrangement that I can listen to whenever I'm on the computer, or reading a book. The trouble with that is....my tastes change from day to day, week to week. Last week it was rocker girls. This week guys and guitars and some Appalachian bluegrass thrown in. I don't like to be limited! It's also so for anyone that happens to click on my blog, and maybe discover someone, or a song they have yet to discover. I know it's something I enjoy. So, I change my songs often. Some I've listened to over and over and have yet to tire of them. Others I have recently heard and can't seem to get out of my. I'm sure it will change again in the next few weeks. As I sit here typing this, I can already think of a few more I'd like to add! I believe that's what I'm going to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment